- Join a small, close team of construction professionals
- Strong leadership and management
- Immediate start
A great career opportunity for an aspiring construction professional that already has some experience working on commercial projects and that wants to improve their capabilities.
You’ll be working across several disciplines within the company including Contract Admin, Estimating, Site Co-ordination and Design Management
Requirements for this role
- 1-3 years’ experience working for a commercial builder as a CA or Estimator
- Desire to expand capabilities
- Strong work ethic
- Construction related degree – preferred
- Site or Trade background – a bonus
This is a small team with a hands-on MD that leads from the front.
It’s a Monday to Friday working week with cold beers in the fridge for a Friday afternoon.
You’ll be held accountable to deliver a high standard of work.
Support and guidance will be offered at all times.
High output and proven commitment will open pathways to senior positions.
How to apply
Apply using the link below, include a resume and a brief cover letter. If you have any questions, contact Dave Le Shirley at Construction-Recruitment on 0415 889 207