- $60K - $90K + Super- Immediate start
- Advance your career path in construction with a small tight knit team.
- Office based in a quiet rural setting
- Growing company- Niche investor product
You’ll be able to hit the floor running drafting contracts, manipulating drawings and estimating costs on project home developments.
With your experience, you’ll be able to relieve pressure from the existing team.
Requirements for this role
- 3 years + working for a project home builder
- Contracts and estimating experience
- Good network of trades
- Knowledge of residential building processes
- Strong product knowledge
- Highly organized, accurate and a high attention to detail.
- Able to offer suggestions and new insights
- Use of industry software systems
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare contracts from HIA templates
- Documentation control
- Preparing specification lists
- Marking up plans
- Client communications
The Company and Culture
This builder is experiencing huge demand for its product, project homes that produce high yields for their investor clients.
Based in quite rural setting near Chandler, the office is well located for easy access from the Gateway Motorway.
They offer a relaxed, not too formal working environment. There is a wall of sweets in the kitchen and a fridge stocked with snacks.
You would describe this company as a horizontally diverse builder, that take care of everything for their clients from land acquisitions, demo and civil works and sub divisions through to the building and high-tech fit out of their properties.
You will gain experience at all stages of these projects and be actively encouraged to obtain your own builders license, if you choose to move on and do your own thing after that you will do so with companies blessing.
How to apply
To discuss this position, contact Dave Le Shirley at Construction-Recruitment on 0415 889 207 and submit your application using the link below.