ARONDALE is a Queensland privately-owned commercial construction company founded in 1989. An opportunity exists for long-term career advancement working within an established company that prides itself on delivering complicated commercial Fit-out projects for its clients on-time, within budget and to a high quality.
Due to continued growth and a full pipeline of projects for 2021 ARONDALE are looking to add an additional Contracts Administrator to their team.
The role and requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in ceilings and partitions (C+P) and/or Fit-out environment
- Knowledge and experience of carpentry and cladding
- Procurement of labour and materials
- Strong understanding of seismic, fire, sound & thermal systems across ceilings & walls
- Estimating – pricing variations for projects and providing support to the estimating team
- Project & handover documentation management
- WHS – managing safety documentation including Project Work Safety Plan, SWMS, MSDS
- Provide budget analysis and cost reporting
- 2+ years’ experience working as a CA with a C&P and/or Fit-out company
- Be a self-starter who can work within a culture of accountability and autonomy
- Good attention to detail, able to produce high quality work
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Genuine desire to grab an opportunity and carve out a career in the Fit-out sector
ARONDALE has a high performing culture and will remunerate consummate to ability and experience.
How to apply
ARONDALE have retained the services of Dave Le Shirley @ Construction-Recruitment to help with the recruiting process for this position, all expressions of interest should be directed to Dave via the application link below.