Infinitec is a family owned builder with nearly 40 years in the industry. With experience in both Construct only and Design & Construct delivery across a wide range of sectors including prestige residential, multi-residential, industrial, commercial, medical, education, civil and fitout’s.
Infinitec has its main footprint in SE Queensland but regularly undertakes work across Qld and northern NSW – with a focus on projects in the range of $500k to $15m.
You’ll be providing support to Site Managers, Project Managers and the Construction Manager and become part of a growing team of professional, hard-working colleagues who strive to provide design and construction excellence to their clients. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the CA, Estimating and PM roles
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience of 2-4 years in Contract Admin and Estimating
- Demonstrated achievement in any field
- Skilled communicator with a genuine interest in people
- Strong knowledge of the Qld construction market
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, learning and innovation
- Expected to be an active and energetic team member
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable but strong industry and trade experience is also considered appropriate
- Use & adaptation of technology and innovation across work methods is essential
- Commitment to career development and long-term progression with Infinitec.
Career development opportunities and a generous salary of $75,000-$85,000 TRP is on offer with this position.
How to apply
An immediate start is on offer – so if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity with options to learn and grow with a multi RAIA award-winning builder, don’t delay, please send in your detailed cover letter and CV to Infinitec's partnered construction recruiter – Dave Le Shirley @ Construction-Recruitment using the link below.