- Residential builder-developer selling a niche investor product
- $50K - $80K + Super, immediate start
- Career opportunity with a growing business
Make an immediate impact for this busy builder-developer, creating and distributing marketing material across different platforms to investor clients and effectively managing engagement and communications.
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience producing flyers and brochures
- Builder or Real Estate marketing experience
- Proficient using WordPress
- Understanding of the residential building process
Duties and responsibilities
- Create marketing brochures
- Creating a positive client experience
- Managing social medial presence for the company
- Coordinating marketing campaigns to warm prospects
- Update & create content for company website.
- Management of company database / CRM
The Company and Culture
This family owned, builder-developer is experiencing huge demand for its product, project homes that produce high yields for their investor clients. They take care of everything from land acquisitions, demo and civil works and sub divisions through to the building and high-tech fit out of their properties.
Based in quiet rural setting near Chandler, the office is well located for easy access from the Gateway Motorway.
The company offer a relaxed, not too formal working environment. There is a wall of sweets in the kitchen and a fridge stocked with snacks.
Flexible working arrangements can be negotiated to someone fitting this role around family commitments.
Oh, and they also build new homes for their staff.
How to apply
To discuss this position, contact Dave Le Shirley at Construction-Recruitment on 0415 889 207 and submit your application using the link below.